Redbridge Development Site
Southampton, SO15 0AL
Availability: To Let
Size: 9.00 hectares (22.24 acres)
Property type: Land Plot
New 25 year lease
Business rates assumed - 550k pa
Rent £13.50 psf pa
Redbridge is a prime development site located in the heart of the Port of Southampton’s thriving Western Docks.
The site falls within the Solent Freeport and is a confirmed tax site, with suitability as a customs site. Redbridge enjoys excellent transport connections, with rail, road and deep-sea access on its doorstep. Southampton International Airport is just a short distance away.
The site benefits from Freeport tax zone status
- Single unit occupancy of up to 600,000 sq ft
- Site can be sub-divided to suit occupier requirements
- Bespoke design and build opportunities
- Close proximity to M271 for access to M27 and M3
- Immediate access to on-site rail freight terminals
- Adjacent to DP World’s deep-sea container terminal
- Wages +1% of National Average
The Port of Southampton is ideally located for national distribution, offering fantastic access to the road network serving Great Britain. The port’s rail freight terminals complement multimodal business models and Southampton’s unrivalled access by sea and air offers an all-round seamless transport experience
Register your interest
All the above information and descriptions (whether in the text, plans or photographs) are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are approximate only.