Liquid Bulk Terminal
Cardiff Oil Terminal, Longships Road, Cardiff, CF10 4RP
Availability: To Let
Size: 44,498 sq m (478,994 sq ft)
Property type: Industrial / Warehouse
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact the appointed agents.
Port centric petrochemical terminal with direct ship, rail and road loading capabilities, available to let. The site area measures 4.45 hectare (11 acres).
- Port centric distribution
- Flexible storage comprising of 18 storage tanks
- Total storage capacity 31,360 cubic metres
- Direct deep sea, road and rail connectivity
- Lower tier COMAH site
- Above ground carbon steel storage tanks ranging in capacity from 4m litres to 372,000 litres
- Dedicated pipeline system linking the dock jetty and terminal
- 3 loading arm connections for ship discharge/loading with the capacity of 2 being used simultaneously
- Rail siding connectivity direct to site able to accommodate 12 rail cars on site
- Road loading infrastructure comprising 3 separate gantries, one top loading and two bottom loading
- Products handled include ULSD, Gas oil, UCOME, Caustic soda
- Dedicated terminal office building and control room
- Capacity for expansion
Situated in Queen Alexandra Dock in the port of Cardiff, with excellent transport links by deep sea, road and rail. Close access to Europe’s fastest growing capital city. B2B opportunities with key industrial hubs in close proximity.
Potential uses include import, blending and re-delivery terminal / bulk fuel storage / specialist chemicals storage.
Register your interest
All the above information and descriptions (whether in the text, plans or photographs) are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are approximate only.